Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And now for something completely different...

Those of you who know me know that I don't really do 'cutesy'. I don't like Disney stuff or cartoons. Even when I was a pre-teen, I never understood the whole Hello Kitty phenomenon. But there is one area where I get a little cutesy-mushy...kittehs.

After ordering my Bundle Monster plates, I couldn't wait to get them...and one of the reasons was so I could do this manicure. It's cutesy. It's over the top. But I still love it. :)



I used Bundle Monster plates BM-04 and BM-218, as well as Shany plate SH-08. The red is L'Oreal Red Tote, the beige base color is L'Oreal Walk on the Beach, and the black is Konad black.

Yes, I know it's a little bit silly and cheesy. But every time I look at it, it makes me smile. :)

M.

2 comments:

  1. I never realized that you started blogging a couple of months before I did!
    Wow.
    Your blogiversary was like ages ago! Sorry for missing it, and a belated congratulation from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't post about it or anything, feels a bit weird at this point because we've been doing it for so long, lol! Thank you, I appreciate it, and now I understand why you came all the way back to here, lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!