Friday, April 27, 2012

More green skittles!

Hey there!


I skittle-swatched some more of my greens, and wanted to get them posted quickly before Earth Day Week is over:





From left to right:
Wet n Wild, SaGreena The Teenage Witch: I think this is a perfect Christmas green shimmer.
China Glaze, Holly-Day: My perfect Christmas green creme.
China Glaze, Starboard: A medium green that for some reason makes me think of four-leafed clovers and St. Patrick's day.
China Glaze, Tree Hugger: A surprising lime-ish green that has a beautiful yellow-ish shimmer in it that gives it depth and catches the light. This is one of my new favorites and I need to do a manicure with it soon.

This is all without a topcoat. Hmm. Maybe I should do the swatches with a topcoat--it just seems like a waste when I know I'm going to take it off again. Well, if anyone wants to see them with a topcoat and/or wants to see a color in a full manicure, just let me know. :)

Thanks for reading,

M.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!