Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More rainbow skittles :)

Hello!


Here are some more rainbow skittles I put together:


Outside natural light:



Outside natural light with flash:



Up-close of Midtown Magic:


These are all two coats, and without top coat. From left to right:

Zoya's Ibiza: Deep purple-ish blue. This definitely needs a topcoat to bring out the sparkle, because it's a gorgeous blue with a lovely flash, but it hides by itself somewhat with no topcoat.

Zoya's Skylar: This is such a lovely color, it reminds me of light denim. It's a blue creme with silvery-blue micro glitter running through it. Very elegant and understated for a blue. How does Zoya manage to do that so well with colors like blue and green?

China Glaze's C-C-Courage: Purple (top picture is closest to the color--it was hard to photograph!) with purple glitter. I hesitated when buying this for a long time because I was afraid it would be too glittery on, but it's not overpowering at all. It's a very nice glittery finish.

China Glaze's Midtown Magic: Gorgeous deep reddish-brown with all kinds of gold and red glitter. I took a close-up because it's so gorgeous, but hard to see well in the pictures. When I look at this, I see fall, and I can't wait to use it for an unconventional Halloween manicure.

Thanks for looking!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!