Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Up-coming China Glaze collections: One contains holographics!

Hello everyone!

During my compulsive trolling to get the skinny on new and upcoming collections, I've found out that China Glaze has several planned for winter/spring, including a new collection of gorgeous holographic polishes! Let me start with that one, because I know many of us have been hoping for just such a thing!

Spring 2013: Hologlam collection
Yes, you read that right--China Glaze is coming out with another holographic collection, made up of linear holographics ala the OMG collection. 12 of them! TWELVE!! You can see a description of the collection here, and you can see swatches of the collection here. I can't tell you how excited about this I am--I want them all! Even the pink ones!

Spring 2013: Avante Garden collection
Another collection of 12 polishes for fall, that looks like it fell off of a Monet painting. It seems to be matte finish in pastels and brights; you can see the collection and swatches here. I love that green in the front. LOVE it.

Spring 2013: Texture collection
This collection has 6 spring colors designed to have textured finishes. You can take a look at it here. I'm not sure what to expect from this one, but can't wait to see them in person.

And last but not least (or, I guess, first, but not least):

Winter 2012: Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away collection
This is a collection of 12 slightly surreal colors that look bright and fun, with a variety of finishes, a perfect representation of the magic of Cirque Du Soleil, in my opinion. You can see the colors in the collection here. I'm really intrigued by the holographic-y glitter-y silver polish in the center--I want to see that one up close!

So there's you're heads up on China Glaze for the moment! Thanks for reading. :)

M.

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Thanks for posting, this is definitely something to look forward to! That green in the Cirque collection looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one, the light or the dark? They both look awesome to me...but then, I'm a green polish fanatic, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the avant garde and hologlam collections! Can't wait...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yw! I am going completely nuts over that hologlam collection especially--maybe they'll decide to release it early...well, I can dream, anyway...:)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!