Friday, October 26, 2012

NOTD: Witch-Be-Gone

Hello!!

This is my second Witch prompt of the Halloween season, this one for the 'This Is Halloween' challenge. In my first one, I showed a troupe of witches flying through the skies and a beautiful night. Sadly, they did not all get home safely--one of them met with misfortune...so I decided to do another manicure showing her fate. Let's just say she stayed out a bit too late and got caught in the...well, here, see for yourself:


What happens when witches get caught out in the rain...So sad...



Every time I see it, I keep hoping she'll make it...but she never does...sigh...

I started out with a base coat of Barry M Vivid Purple, which I covered with a coat of Barry M Silvery Lilac to make a pretty blue-purple duochrome. I stamped the witch, the lightning bolt and the witch's hat using Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Shany plate SH02, Bundle Monster plates BM305 and BM 209, respectively. I stamped the raindrops using LeaLaC plate A and Top Shop Cosmic Karma; I also used Cosmic Karma to freehand the puddle of water. I used Silver Mercedes to free-hand the moon, and used Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris to stamp the haunted house (BM224).

Luckily, I suspect at least one of her witch friends knows a spell that will reanimate her, so all is not lost! Hee hee hee...

Thanks for stopping by, and please check out the other be-Witch-ing manicures by the other bloggers in the challenge, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.


3 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!