Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Before & After: Holiday Glow

Hello!!

Today I have a holiday manicure in very non-traditional colors. Actually, I'm not sure it's even really a 'holiday' manicure at all, but I think it's pretty and party-ready. :)

I started out with a polish everyone loves these days, Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava. This is a really special duochrome that goes all sorts of orange-peach-pink, with a very strong color shift, and a glass-fleck finish:



Add caption

Sally Hansen Lava in direct sun

Next I added a glitter gradient with China Glaze I Herd That:


Sally Hansen Lava + China Glaze I Herd That

Finally I finished up by stamping an image from the Cheeky XL plate with China Glaze Positively In Love:


Holiday Glow :)


Glowy prettiness :)

I love this combination...the glitter pulls from the lighter end of the duochrome while the color of the stamp pulls out the darker end. I think it's very glowy and pleasing to the eye, and I could look at it for hours. Hope you like it too!

Xoxox,
M.

4 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!