Friday, December 14, 2012

Before & After: Presents & Gift Wrap

Hello!!!

Today is the next installment of my Winter Holiday Challenge with CNT. Today's prompts is presents/gift-wrap.

I decided not to go with traditional Christmas colors because I'm doing that for so many other manicures this month, so I chose a polish that could work for Christmas, Hanukkah, a birthday, or any other gift-giving occasion; I chose the amazing Oceans of Alloys by Hare Polish:


Hare Polish Oceans Of Alloys

Hare Polish Oceans of Alloys farther away


This is the first Hare Polish I've ever owned--I love many of them but never seem to be able to catch them when they're in stock, even when I'm there literally an hour after the restock! But it's okay, I'll keep trying, because if this polish is anything to go by, this is an amazing line. This is loaded with glitter, but went on smoothly like a non-glitter polish, and had amazing even coverage.

Next I decorated it with some nail tape, and a bow stamp from a Cheeky XL plate--first I stamped the bow in white (Sally Hansen White On) and then with Gold (Barry M Gold Foil) so there was a bit of contrast:


Gimme it, I'll tear that wrapping right off!!!





I'm happy with how this turned out, but do wish the bow matched a bit better. Ah well, no biggie, really!

Thanks for looking! Please check out the other participants' manicures, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

5 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!