Thursday, December 12, 2013

Before & After: Decorations

(Nothing to disclose)

Hello!

I'm back again just under the wire actually on time (sort of) with today's challenge theme! Today it's the 12 Days challenge, and the theme is 'Decorations'. :)

I started with Julep Mia, a metallic flecked polish that's a tricky shade of silver-green-gold:

Julep Mia

Julep Mia

Julep Mia


Then I stamped over it using Bundle Monster H03. I put both red (Pure Ice Siren) and green (Zoya Hunter) on the image before scraping. Finally, I added some teeny microbeads for accents:







I just realized I put up two three-nail-design manicures in a row! Shows you I'm really into the look right now. Anyway, I like this look because it's soft and elegant; very ladylike and understated. :)

Hope you're having an excellent week,
M.

12 comments:

  1. That base is really pretty and I really like the addition of those microbeads, they bring it all together really well! Lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicate and pretty manicure. I simply adore this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty manicure. The micro-beads totally make this manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I looked at it without them, it just felt like it needed a little something, but not too much...:)

      Delete
  4. The perfect nails for an upscale Holiday party. Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing result- I love gold and red in one design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decoration accents look beautiful, I also really like the base colour, so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That polish was much more sparkly than I had anticipated, lol!

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!