Monday, December 28, 2015

Before & After: Mysterious Rendezvous

(Nothing to disclose)

Hello!

I'm back today with a manicure I think is fast and cute for a New Year's Eve or other party sort of look...It's a little more subtle than my last look, but still has plenty of wow.

I started out with China Glaze Rendezvous With You, a sugar-plum concoction of fleck-y sparkle:

China Glaze Rendezvous With You

Next I stamped an image with Nfu-Oh 61 and Cici&Sisi 19, then I sponged on some Bling! by Colores de Carol:






I like that this is a simple, fast look that delivers style and just enough bling to make you feel special at that awesome party. A sprinkle of holo glitter will catch that hottie's eye--and I have no doubt you'll be able to take it from there.


Happy stamping,
M.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty sparkly sponging and great stamping too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, lovely! It reminds me of those sparklers that are popular around this time of year.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail art that you did ! It's really pretty !

    Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!